Bren Whelan has spent 25 years involved in location safety and rigging on different movies, commercials, TV programmes, press launches and adventure races throughout the World.
Film location safety and rigging requires experience and qualifications, both of which I have gained from working in remote and technical locations at Star Wars film locations in Ireland and the World.
Join us on this unique Star Wars movie tour at this beautiful Star Wars film location in Ireland.
Details are here: Star Wars Movie Tour Malin Head Donegal
Combined with this depth of experience, I also have unique knowledge of the majority of the mountain and rock climbing locations in Ireland.
I have many hours of experience with helicopter loading, unloading and stropping in technical film locations in high alpine mountain areas.
My work with Leave No Trace Ireland, as an Advanced Trainer, also helps to assist with guidance on environmental impact in beautiful and sensitive filming locations.
- The Six O’Clock Show – Virgin Media 1 / TV3 – Live TV Interview / Star Wars
- RTE Radio 1 – Ryan Tubirdy “Wild Atlantic Way” Road Trip 2018 Interview
- RTE Radio 1 -Morning Ireland / Star Wars Interview
- Discovery Channel, Shark Week 20th Anniversary Edition 2018
- Dubai Duty-Free, Irish Open, Golf, Accredited Sports Photographer
- BIGO / Failte Ireland, Wild Atlantic Way B2B Promo Filming, Malin Head, Donegal
- BBC, Monty Halls, Malin Head / Inishtrahull, Donegal
- Wild Sea Europe & Donegal Tourism, Inishtrahull, Malin Head, Donegal
- Viva La Frans, Dutch TV, Location, Malin Head, Donegal, Ireland
- Star Wars Episode VIII, Film Location, Malin Head, Donegal, Ireland
- BBC 2, Autumn Watch, Location, Malin Head, Donegal, Ireland
- Liquid Media & Go Visit Donegal Tourism, Ireland, Location, Malin Head, Donegal, Ireland
- Donegal TV, Wild Atlantic Adventure Centre, Promo Video, Location, Malin Head, Donegal, Ireland
- RTE – 2012 Donegal All Ireland Final – Location, Hogan Stand, Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland
- RTE Sports Dept. – FIFA, Euro Football Campaign – Location, Culdaff, Donegal, Ireland
- L’Oreal & Miss Ireland – Independent Film Production – Location, Drimnagh Castle, Dublin, Ireland
- RTE – Network 2 – Location, Glendalough, Ireland
- Channel 5 Australia – Who Dare’s Wins – Location, Sydney, Australia
- Osaka TV – Adventure Special – Location, Blue Mountains, Australia
- UTV NI – Adrenalin Rush – Press Launch – Location, BT Tower Belfast
- Adrenalin Rush – Adventure Race – Location, Mourne Mountains, Northern Ireland
- National Geographic – Southern Traverse – Location, Te Anau, New Zealand
- Discovery Channel – Southern Traverse – Location, Nelson Lakes, New Zealand
- Mitsubishi Motors – Location, Queenstown, New Zealand
- RTE / COCO TV’s – Rapid – Location, Wanaka & Queenstown, New Zealand
- South Pacific Pictures – Fearless – Location, Queenstown, New Zealand
- Columbia Pictures – Vertical Limits – Location, Queenstown, New Zealand
- Outsider – Outsider Challenge – Location, Wicklow, Ireland
- RTE / Stop Watch Productions – Scope – Location, Dalkey Quarry, Dublin, Ireland
- RTE – Benicol – Location, RTE Studios, Dublin, Ireland