Donegal Climbing, are highly qualified rock climbing guides based at the stunning Wild Atlantic Way signature point, Malin Head, County Donegal.
This is one of the Star Wars film locations Ireland for Episode VIII ! This stunning area contains sea stacks, soaring sea cliffs, plus raw untamed, wild, natural beauty that make Donegal one of the most dramatic coastal landscapes in the world.
At Malin Head, Donegal, we offer a wide range of rock climbing experiences to suit all levels. Our aim is to provide a safe, enjoyable and adventurous experience on the Wild Atlantic Way. We offer single and multi-pitch climbing, abseiling / rappelling on stunning sea cliffs!
We offer people of all abilities an opportunity to visit and rock climb in places of outstanding natural beauty. At Donegal Climbing our primary goal with every client is to immerse them in Irish culture, educate them in safe outdoor practice, instruct and guide them in a manner that allows them to fulfil all of their rock climbing ambitions. We offer a wide range of rock climbing course and general rock climbing training too, to suit everyone’s needs.
Booking Donegal Climbing:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 00 353 87 66 5 77 90
- Phone: 00 353 74 93 75001
Donegal Climbing Price List
January 2018 to November 2018
- All equipment is provided – shoes, harness, helmet and all other specialist equipment.
- Costing based on 1:1 ratio from € 175
- € 80 (£75stg) pp – half-day based on 1:2
- € 70 (£65stg) pp – half-day based on 1:3
- € 65 pp for groups of 1:4 from
- € 60 pp for groups of 1:5 from
- Cost for groups of 1:6 or more € 55 pp
- Full day – € 99 pp based on ratio 1:2
- Fully qualified climbing guide
- Rock Climbing at Malin Head, Inishowen!
- Abseiling at Malin Head