This really is the ‘ultimate adventure’ ! Come join us on a magical journey to the outer reaches of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way! We take you on a fantastic ridge walk across the narrows of Inishowen Head, from here we walk, hike, scramble, climb and abseil downwards to the magical Atlantic Ocean, where the views can only be described as ‘stunning’!
- All equipment is provided – harness, helmet and all other specialist equipment.
- Costing based on 1:1 ratio from € 175 (half-day)
- € 80 (£75stg) pp – half-day based on 1:2
- € 70 (£65stg) pp – half-day based on 1:3
- € 65 pp for groups of 1:4
- € 60 pp for groups of 1:5
- Cost for groups of 1:6 or more € 55 pp
To Make a Booking:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 00 353 87 66 5 77 90
- Phone: 00 353 74 93 75001
We then abseil down to hidden coves, passing beautiful sea stacks and enter into secret caves which are surrounded by seals, sea birds, sometimes dolphins and sharks too (basking that is!). After this we journey under the Wild Atlantic Way, yes, we are going under and into a truly fantastic and hidden series of caves and chambers…and this is only the half way point! To book the ending to this most unique and amazing Donegal adventure journey!
*This an excellent alternative to our rock climbing trips, when the weather is slightly less favourable. **Hillwalking boots are required.
You might also like to consider our unique Donegal mountain training, hill walking and also our rock climbing ascents, that take place at Ireland’s most Northerly point, Malin Head. Malin Head, Ireland. Which is the jewel of the Irish & Donegal rock climbing crown and the number one signature point at the start of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way! This is a unique rock climbing ascent in Donegal, rock climbing in Ireland just doesn’t get any better! Click HERE to see our latest Rock Climbing in Ireland video!